● Manage and deliver our award winning team building events● Stand up and present to groups, enthusing and engaging them● Multi-task, prioritise, learn quickly and work at speed to tight deadlines without sacrificing quality● Problem solve, think on their feet and take control if things don’t go to plan● Still be smiling at the end of a long event day, safe in the knowledge that your clients are smiling too
● Be 21+ and hold a full clean driving licence, held for at least two years (for insurance purposes)● Be physically fit and active - event days can be long and demanding● Be flexible in your working hours Mon-Fri - there will also be some weekend work required
What we can offer you:
● A fantastic place to work● An amazing team to work with● Team led rewards and social committee● Socials and fam trips● Company iPhone● A job where no two days are ever the same - estimated time in the office/on events is about 50/50● Extensive on-the-job training - aptitude is more important than event experience
● Trainee £16-19k● Event Manager £19-22k● Experienced Event Manager £22-25k
Superhero Performance Bonus (paid monthly):
● Year 1: Up to £3k+/year● Year 2 onwards: Up to £5k+/year
To apply, please complete the application form below and click submit. If you are not able to complete the form please email your CV and cover letter to Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 766377 to talk to us.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an initial interview. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to attend an event assessment day and an office assessment day.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.