Call for Speakers - Bansko Nomad Fest 2022
We invite you to submit your proposal to speak at the Bansko Nomad Fest (June 26 to July 3rd, 2022). ---
The in-person event is a celebration of the location independent lifestyle and nomad mindset with nomads, remote workers and freelancers that will take over a beautiful village in Bulgaria for a week of presentations, workshops, sports, mindfulness and nature.
Based on the success in 2021 we expect about 400-500 digital nomads, remote workers and freelancers to attend, so this will be one of the bigger nomad events in 2022.
We are looking for speakers that inspire our audience. Please check our website
to get an idea of the general atmosphere, programming and audience.
If you have presented before then please suggest a new topic to be considered.
The sessions are 30 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A, with multiple sessions running in parallel so that people can choose the most relevant topics for them. Expect between 50-100 people in the audience. It is possible to schedule more in-depth follow up as part of our unconference schedule on-site.
SPONSORS: For everyone who works for a company that wants promote their products or services at Bansko Nomad Fest we also have sponsorship options. We will be in touch with you if we feel you proposal is more suited for a sponsored talk.
PS: The first field is your email address, sometimes Google confuses language settings.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Title of your session
Please provide a description of your session
About 2-3 paragraphs what your session is all about. Who is it for and what will people learn from it. We will put this description into the program.
What is the level of your speaking experience?
My first time at an event of this size
I can't even count how many times I spoke at major events and conferenes
How many fans/followers/subscribers do you have roughly on your social media channels?
We want to get a mix of well established speakers and people that are just starting out. So a rough idea about your level of influence helps us to determine how much interest you will get from our audience. Please add relevant URLs for your channels.
If you are accepted as a speaker you will get a ticket for the event, and more depending on how successful you are at attracting your audience to our event.
What we provide to every speaker:
- One ticket for Bansko Nomad Fest 2022
- We promote you in our channels - and expect you to do the same
- We will aim to record your session and you can use the video afterwards
- We invite you to an exclusive speakers dinner with the other speakers and complementary food and drinks
- If you want to bring your partner then we also provide a 50% discount code for a speaker partner ticket.
What we need from you:
- a quick video where you introduce yourself and announce your session, within 4 weeks of confirming your session
- sharing information about Bansko Nomad Fest and your session on your channels
- a copy of your slide deck at least 1 week before the event
In addition, depending on how successful you promote Bansko Nomad Fest to your audience:
- All speakers get a special 10% discount code that that you can share with your community and target audience.
- For every ticket sold with your discount code we will credit you 15% of the sale. Registrations require your code to be used when the ticket is bought to qualify.
- Accepted speakers should confirm their travel plans after acceptance, as changes to the schedule are undesirable for everyone involved
We will accept speakers on a rolling basis and will be in touch after you submit the form. The earlier you apply to speak, the more likely we will a response.
-> We will not be able to help with via applications for non-EU nationals.
If you have any questions please email
PS: Unfortunately the speaker slots are limited and we try to get a diverse group of topics that match our audience interests. So if we do not have a speaking opportunity for you this year, then we will still provide you with the option to register for a ticket at a discounted rate. And of course you will be able to pitch your topic for the unconference.
PPS: If you have already bought a ticket for Bansko Nomad Fest 2022, we will not refund it if you get a free speaker ticket. However you can do a name change on a ticket and give/sell it to a friend.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of banskocoworking.