Class of 2018 Graduation Questionnaire
In order to prepare for graduation, please answer the following questions. Due to a fire this past fall, our previous printing company, NuArt Printing, is no longer in business and we are using a different vendor. Thus, we need all graduation information submitted no later than May 7, 2018.
1. Your name:
2. What are your plans after high school?
3. Regarding your answer to question #2, if are attending college/university or a trade school, where will you attend?
4. If you are going to the military, which service branch?
5. If you are going into the workforce, what is your career choice?
6. Please list any scholarships you have been awarded, as well as dollar amounts received. In order to include this information in the graduation program, we need all scholarships awarded submitted by May 7, 2018.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
8. As you graduate from KHS, how do you want to be remembered by the community, staff and underclassmen?
9. Please nominate one teacher for Teacher of the Year.
10. Please nominate one song to be voted upon for the Class of 2018's Class Song.
11. How do you want your name announced at graduation? (ex. Brooklyn Zin Ju Oh -first, middle & last is usually announced)
12. How do you pronounce your name? (ex. Brooke-Lynn Gin-Ju O)
13. Who do you want recognized at graduation (parent or guardian)? (ex. Allen and Lindsey Oh)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Krum Independent School District. -
Terms of Service