Advanced Learning Scholarship Application
The Advanced Learning Scholarship includes the JOHN and BETTY ROSE Scholarship, and is a grant of $1,000 towards Tertiary fees for post-secondary students who are attending a recognised New Zealand Tertiary Institution.
Deaf Children New Zealand grants up to two (2) scholarships per calendar year.
This is a national scholarship; applicants may come from any part of New Zealand and may attend any recognised tertiary institution in New Zealand.
Applicants must be:
- A member of Deaf Children New Zealand;
- A New Zealand resident;
-Deaf or Hard of Hearing: Proof of hearing level must be included with this application. Proof of hearing level may be a copy of an audiogram, a letter from an Audiologist, or Doctor confirming permanent hearing loss;
- Able to provide proof of registration to a recognised New Zealand tertiary institution;
- Able to provide contact details of two referees; and
- Able to provide a photo to accompany their application.
Successful Applicant’s Responsibilities
The Successful Applicant will provide:
- a minimum of two progress reports during the scholarship year. The Final report will include an official end of year report showing the applicants results;
- a copy of an official end of year report showing their examination results; and
- a report showing how the scholarship was used.
Confirmation & Payment
DCNZ's Executive Committee will select the scholarship awardees, and inform them by confirmation email. The award of $1,000 will be paid to the Applicant’s nominated bank account within 30 days of the closing date.
Year & Closing Date
2021 (closing date 31 January 2021)
2022 (closing date 31 January 2022)
2023 (closing date 31 January 2023)
Are you a member of a Regional Parent Group?
Not a member of a Regional Parent Group
Auckland Parents of Deaf Children Incorporated
Bay of Plenty Association for Deaf Children Incorporated
Parents of Deaf Children (Taranaki) Incorporated
Hawkes' Bay Families of Deaf Children Incorporated
Wellington Association of Deaf Children Incorporated
Canterbury Parents of Deaf Children Incorporated
South Canterbury Society for Deaf Children Incorporated
Otago Association for Deaf Children Incorporated
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Deaf Children New Zealand.