Heritage Vidhyalaya - Senior Secondary CBSE School - Online Admission Form
நமது பள்ளியில் புதிதாக தம் குழந்தைகளை சேர்க்க விரும்பும் பெற்றோர்கள், இந்த ஆன்லைன் விண்ணப்ப படிவத்தை நிரப்புமாறு கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறோம். உங்களிடம் ஏதேனும் கேள்விகள் இருந்தால், தயவுசெய்து 9003825855/9003825856/9003825858 ஐ அழைக்கவும்.
Thank you very much for your keen interest in admitting your child to Heritage Vidhyalaya, Salem.
Points to remember
1. The Application Form will not be processed if found incomplete in any way.
2. The purchase and submission of an Application Form is no guarantee that an interview or admission will be granted and does not give entitlement to the seats.
3. The admission is ﬁnalized and authentic only when the class of an admission is endorsed by the Principal.
4. Once the admission is granted there will be no refund of any payment, for any reason.
5. Listed below is the Class / Age Criteria for the admission to Heritage Vidhyalaya.
Class Completed age - on 30th June Class Completed age - on 30th June
PreKG 2.5 yrs Std V 9 yrs
Jr. KG 3 yrs Std Vl 10 yrs
Sr. KG 4 yrs Std Vll 11 yrs
Std l 5 yrs Std Vlll 12 yrs
Std ll 6 yrs Std lX 13 yrs
Std lll 7 yrs Std X 14 yrs
Std lV 8 yrs Std XI 15 yrs
Application fee of Rs.100/- will have to be paid by NEFT
NEFT Bank details
Bank name: Axis Bank
IFSC code: UTIB 0001206
A/c number: 9150 1006 1600 221
Account name: Heritage Vidhyalaya
Please note the reference transaction number (take a screen shot, or snapshot) of online payment which has to be produced when asked for.
The Online Admission Process:
After you successfully submit the form, we will contact you via email to share a copy of the following mandatory list of documents:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Vaccination Chart
3. Residential address proof
4. Passport size photo of Student and Parents
Additional documents for grade I and above:
5. Latest Report Card
6. TC original and Aadhaar card copy will be required at the time of joining school
Next step: We will schedule a meeting with you shortly. Both father and mother of the child is expected to attend this new parent orientation session.
Sr. Secondary CBSE School,
(Pre-KG to Grade-12)
Salem - 636111