07. Finding Opportunity
Session 1: Kim Bazeley and Tania Davidge in discussion with Justine Clark and Naomi Stead
Please refer to the Parlour website for the learning objectives of the series. These relate to the Practice Management Unit of Competency in the Australian National Standard of Competency for Architects.
Please respond to a minimum of three questions to earn 1 formal point of CPD for this 1 hour session.
1. What did the speakers suggest about the kinds of places one might find opportunity? And the different impacts one might have by working in different contexts?
2. What kinds of motivations were discussed? How doe these help to frame decisions about how and where to look for opportunity within an architectural career?
3. What advice was offered about navigating economic downturns?
4. How might the issues discussed play out in your own career, work life and professional context?
5. How might you apply relevant tips and strategies discussed in your own circumstances?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service