C-KIN Annual Conference 2015 - Call for Abstracts (poster presentations only)
The Programme Committee for C-KIN Annual Conference 2015 invites the submission of abstracts which address aspects of cancer and the kidney focusing on all aspects of this issue with a clear emphasis on maximizing focus, exchange and results. Please note that:
- Completed projects, as well as work in progress will be considered.
- Abstracts previously presented at regional, national or international meetings over the past 12 months will be considered.
- All abstract submissions will undergo peer-review.
Please note that the oral presentations call for abstracts is closed, and only poster presentation submissions are currently accepted. The deadline for submitting your abstract is Sunday, 8 March.
Please read carefully the instructions on the abstract submission process available on our website (
As terms and conditions of your participation in the conference, we note the following:
· No travel allowances are provided for presenters.
· Presenters are expected to register for the conference; registration fee is not waived.
· Poster presenters are required to print and mount their poster at the venue.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service