There are two costs involved: Registration/Conference Fees ($80) + Hotel Accommodation
If you choose Hotel Accommodation, you have two options:
SINGLE Occupancy $145.50 - 3 nights per person ($48.50 per room per night)orDOUBLE Occupancy $82.86 - 3 nights per person ($27.62 per person per night)
1. Accommodation has been arranged at Comfort Hotel Sao Caetano https://www.atlanticahotels.com.br/hotel/comfort-hotel-sao-caetano-sao-caetano-do-sul-brasil/1135691
2. If you wish to stay for an additional night(s), please make note of the room cost per night.
3. If you choose Double Occupancy, we will do our best to find you a roommate. But this will depend entirely on the registrations we receive. We hope you understand!
4. The costs above include two lunches, coffee breaks, materials, translation fees, and the ICHE admin fee.
5. The costs exclude dinners, transportation to/from airport and transportation to/from conference).
6. Additional Costs (paid separate from registration/conference fees) are typical Dinner cost = $10-30 per person per night, Transportation to/from airport (can be split between multiple people) = $20-25 one way with UBER and $40-45 one way with a regular Taxi Cab, Transportation to/from conference = $5 one way (can be split between multiple people)
7. All amounts are in US Dollars.