I am on medical leave until further notice. Although I am continuing to work on commissions during this time, I am currently at capacity. All new commission requests will be added to my waitlist and I will contact you when I am available. Thank you.
There are a few important changes to note while I am on medical leave:
- I am only offering digital art commissions. You can find examples of my digital work at the bottom of this form. You will receive an artwork file via email that you can print yourself, or I can print an 8x10 copy for you.
- Although I will aim to have your art done and delivered within 4 weeks, I am unable to guarantee a turnaround time.
- Deposits are still non-refundable. However, if I am unable to complete your order due to medical reasons or other problems that may occur on my end, you will receive a full refund.
COMMISSIONS INFO (please read carefully)
All commissions will be delivered via email as a file that you can print. I'm currently offering the following digital art commissions and price points (prices in CAD):
- Pet Portrait $80+: A custom pet portrait of a single pet with no background. Additional pets in the artwork are $40 each. Price may increase based on whether this is a bust (face + shoulders) or full body portrait.
- Character Design $80+: Custom characters or illustrations of your OCs. Price may increase based on complexity.
- Full Scene $150+: Fully rendered scene with one character/subject and background. Price may increase based on complexity.
You will receive a concept sketch before I start the final artwork. You may request a single round of edits at no additional cost during the sketch phase. Additional edits past that point may be done for a small fee.
A full non-refundable deposit is required upfront before I will start working on your order. I can accept payment via etransfer or credit card (extra 3% service fee added for credit card payments).
Estimated turnaround time is within 4 weeks.
Once I have had a chance to view your request, I will send you an email to discuss the next steps. Please allow a few business days for me to get back to you.