BEGINNER ADVANCED BEGINNER LOW INTERMEDIATE INTERMEDIATE
You commit to the same day and time each week. Our small group classes offer excellent instruction and fun, with the convenience of being scheduled on the same day and time each week. You don't have to worry about class availability or making a reservation. You can tell your friends to join the same class.
WINTER SESSION #4 - MONDAY, APRIL 16 - SUNDAY, JUNE 10
CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE CLASS LEVEL AND THE DAY/TIME THAT YOU WANT TO ATTEND EACH WEEK. Class times are based on demand, so all options may not be available. It is important that you give at least one "2nd Choice," in case your first choice is not available.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
1) EACH PLAYER GETS ----- ONE - UNO - UN - एक - ОДИН - ETT - EIN - এক - EEN - 1 - MAKE-UP FOR THE 8-WEEK CLASS SESSION. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WILL MISS A CLASS, BECAUSE YOUR ONE MAKE-UP CLASS WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 11-17, EITHER WAY.
THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS OR EXCEPTIONS. If you happen to have an issue that will take you out for several weeks -- please keep in mind that there are NO REFUNDS, but we can possibly work out a credit applied to another program.
1) CLASS LEVELS OF PLAY -- EVERY CLASS WILL HAVE STRONGER / WEAKER PLAYERS - We try our best to arrange groups with similar level players, based on how students rate themselves. Many of the classes end up being Low Intermediate / Intermediate Level or Beginner / Advanced Beginner. The instructors will make it work, even with a semi-mixed class.
2) If a player needs to be moved to another class level, the instructor will usually speak to me and one of us will speak to the students who needs to be moved. Although this can be a sensitive topic to discuss, it is always in the player's best interest to be in a class that is appropriate for their playing level. Your game will show more improvement, being in the appropriate class.
3) Single Clinic sessions are sometimes available, if you want to take an additional class at some point or if you have a friend who wants to "try" the clinic without committing to the full 8-Week Session. The fee for a Single Class is $70 and based on availability.
4) IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GROUP OF 2, 3, 4 OR 5 PLAYERS, YOU CAN REQUEST THE TIME/S YOU PREFER AND ALSO REQUEST A PRO - both based on availability. Fees are based on the number of players in your group. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for that specific registration form. With Private Clinics, your group can choose to skip certain weeks with advanced communication with Jerry.