Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Ottawa Good Food Box and MarketMobile collaborated together this spring with the Rideau-Rockcliffe Community Resource Centre to provide Ottawa with Good Food at Your Doorstep (GFAYD), a COVID-19 emergency fresh food delivery service.
You are receiving this quick, anonymous customer satisfaction survey because you have purchased one of the GFAYD boxes. In the coming weeks, we look forward to reading your responses and including them in a final program report that outlines GFAYD’s community impact, as well as opportunities for improvement.
With your help, the Ottawa Good Food Box and MarketMobile can continue to improve access to nutritious food throughout our city!
1. How many times did you order with GFAYD?
2. In your opinion, did we improve your/your family’s access to affordable, fresh, and nutritious food during the COVID-19 crisis?
Yes, definitely! The service was essential for me/my family during the COVID-19 crisis. The food was both more affordable and more accessible than shopping at the grocery store.
Yes. Overall, the service made it easier for me/my family to access affordable and nutritious food during the COVID-19 crisis.
Somewhat. The service was helpful during the COVID-19 crisis, but I did not find it more affordable or accessible than using the grocery store.
No. The service did not improve my/my family's access to affordable and nutritious food during the COVID-19 crisis. It was more difficult to use than the grocery store.
3. In your opinion, were you satisfied with the quantity of fresh fruit and vegetables that you received, based on the $20 price? Please indicate your level of agreement on the scale below.
Yes, definitely! There was more food than I expected for the price of the box! I was extremely satisfied with the quantity of food for the price I paid.
Yes. It was a good quantity of food for the price I paid for the box.
Somewhat. I was expecting a bit more food, but was overall satisfied with the quantity provided.
No. I was expecting significantly more food for the price. The quantity of food was insufficient.
4. In your opinion, were you satisfied with the quality and freshness of the fruits and vegetables that you received in your box(es), based on the $20 price?
Extremely fresh! All of the produce was in excellent condition when it arrived.
Quite fresh. All of the produce was in good condition when it arrived.
Somewhat fresh. Some of the produce could have been in better condition when it arrived but I was satisfied overall.
Not fresh at all. The produce was not in good condition when it arrived.
5. How easy was ordering a box from Good Food at Your Doorstep?
Very easy! I did not experience any problems when placing my order.
Quite easy. I experienced a few very minor problems when placing my order but was quite satisfied overall.
Somewhat difficult. I experienced a few issues when placing my order and believe the process could have been easier.
Very difficult. I encountered major issues when placing my order and was frustrated with the process.
6. In your opinion, how efficient and reliable was the delivery service?
Very efficient and reliable (e.g., you always received your delivery notification e-mail beforehand, your box was always delivered in the expected time frame, and your box was always delivered safely)
Generally efficient and reliable (e.g. you encountered minor issues with the delivery service but you were satisfied overall)
Somewhat efficient and reliable (e.g. you encountered a few issues with the delivery service and feel that it could have been a bit better)
Very inefficient and unreliable (e.g. you encountered major issues with the delivery service and were unsatisfied with the process)
7. In your opinion, was the customer service team helpful and responsive to any questions, concerns, or challenges you experienced while using the service? Please indicate your level of agreement on the scale below.
Very helpful and responsive! I always received prompt and helpful follow-ups to my questions and concerns, and the team helped me resolve any challenges that occurred
Generally helpful and responsive. I usually received prompt and helpful follow-ups to my questions and concerns, and the team helped me resolve any challenges that occurred.
Somewhat helpful and responsive. The responses to my questions and concerns could have been better.
Unhelpful and unresponsive. None of my questions or concerns were addressed.
NOT APPLICABLE. I did not reach out to the customer service team.
8. Did you recommend Good Food at Your Doorstep to a friend? Why or why not?
9. The Ottawa Good Food Box and the MarketMobile will be offering a new food service starting in July 2020. If you would like to be informed about this new service, please fill in your email address below.
10. Is there any other feedback that you would like to provide?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service