Self-Assessment Evaluation Module 2
1. Which of the following trends have emerged as business and work opportunities in the countryside? (More than one answer is correct.)
2. Before starting with a tourism activity some requirements should be met. Which of the following are such requirements? (More than one answer is correct.)
The place has to be charming and have a good location in an interesting rural area.
Farm animals are important for the rural and leisure environment.
As long as there is good infrastructure to reach the location everything is possible.
3. Multifunctional agriculture is:
Often a bad investment.
A driver of local development.
Too complex to be implemented.
4. True or false: Multifunctional Agriculture and Sustainable regional development are correlating:
5. What are possible entrepreneurial concepts and aspects in the framework of EAL, sustainable farming and EAL? (More than one answer is correct.)
Production of food without link to the region.
Agricultural landscapes and traditional food.
6. What are some of the contributions to landscape protection , conservation and innovation within this framework? (More than one answer is correct.)
Use, reuse and new construction of buildings.
Food processing and traditional gastronomy.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service