St. Mike's KNIGHTS IN NEED
WANTED: Volunteers...Exceptional People with Extraordinary Hearts! With the hope of having as normal of a school year as possilble, it's time to start planning for next year! We thank all of our dedicated volunteers for their continued support in helping with our school events and we hope you will consider coordinating or helping with one of the following open positions for the 2021/2022 school year. Our goal is to have coordinators and committees for each event. Please help us reach our goal so we are able to provide an enjoyable environment for our St. Mike's KNIGHTS and lighten the load for all.
**Your answers will be populated in a Google Spreadsheet**
Knights in Shining Armor Description
Room Parent Assignments
1. I am interested in being a Room Parent.
2. Room Parent Preferred Grade(s) No More than 3. List in order of your preference.
3. Hospitality (Knights to the Rescue) - Coordinator Megan Wilde. Check all that apply. I am interested in:
being a Co-Coordinator (1 needed).
volunteering at events throughout the school year.
making Costco/BJs/Sam's shopping trips for supplies.
4. ES Book Fair Coordinator Mrs. Chris Cougle.
I am available to assist Mrs. Cougle, our librarian, with our ES Fall and Spring Scholastic Book Fairs
5. Walk-A-Thon Coordinators Nicole Lounsberry & Gina Brigido
I am interested in being on a committee to help assist with the Walk-A-Thon
6. Teacher Appreciation
I am interested in being on the ES committee to help plan special days for our teachers
I am interested in being on the MS committee to help plan special days for our teachers
7. Father/Daughter Dance - Coordinator Nicole Lounsberry (Check all that apply)
I am interested in helping to coordinate the event (2 needed).
I am interested in being on a committee for the dance.
8. Mother/Son Event
I am interested in coordinating the event (2 needed).
I am interested in being on a committee to help organize and plan the event
9. Night of Knights - Our largest annual school fundraiser! We need volunteers for the committee to help organize and plan the event under the direction of Mrs. Marianne Gano, Advancement Director.
I am interested in helping with the event
10. Catholic Schools Week (CSW) Coordinator Marianne Gano
I am interested in being on a committee to help plan activities for CSW
11. End of the Year School Picnic
I am interested in being on a committee to help plan and participate in the Picnic
12. The Noble Knights Association - I am interested in being a part of the Parent Group that organizes and plans events in the following categories. Please check the boxes where your interest lies:
MS Spirit Bulletin Board
ES Bulletin Board
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Michael the Archangel School.