2020 VIDA Count Editor Request
Are you a print publication interested in being counted as part of the annual VIDA Count?
If so, please have the editor of the publication fill out the form below, which should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Deadline: December 10, 2019.
The VIDA Count will only consider print publications that fulfill the following requirements.
- Appears in print;
- Consistent editorial staff, not edited by students;
- All U.S. regions represented;
- Exhibits clear staying power (year established);
- Widely accepted as reputable among the literary community; and
- Strong likelihood of work appearing in these journals go on to be nominated for or win a major prize (i.e. Pushcart or Best American).
Those publications currently in the VIDA Count, please consider filling out this form as well!
This form is not a prerequisite for being included in the VIDA Count. We will continue to use our established standards for selecting publications.
Name of Publication
We can only accept requests from Editors-in-Chiefs, Managing Editors, or the equivalent.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of VIDA: Women in Literary Arts.