Mighty Class Sign Up
13 SHINING STARS ACADEMY
(Estimated Time Taken to Fill Out Form: 3 mins)
How did you find out about us?
Student Name in Full
Student Date of Birth
Parent/Guardian’s Name in Full (Put "NA" if you are the participant)
Floorball Monthly Term Details:
Mighty (Stage 2) class Saturday 330-5pm
February 2021 term dates: 6th, 20th, 27th
Location: Red Quarters, 26 Jln Benaan Kapal, Singapore 399629 (Old Valhall)
*No classes will be held on Public holidays
Mighty class (Sat 330-5pm, February 2021 term dates: 6th, 20th, 27th) - $135
Please state any existing medical conditions/injuries that you/your child have that might affect the session (eg. ‘Lukas has asthma’)
I declare that all the information provided above are true for myself as the participant or a parent/guardian of the participant. I am currently not suffering from any acute ailment or diseases. I hereby declare that I am fit and in excellent health condition to participate in this Floorball class and that I am not on any medication or any form of drug. I also exempt the event organizers, trainers, helpers and officials of all cases of personal injury that may occur at the event and that the first aid / medical officials may attend to me when injured. Should I have to receive treatment at a hospital or any medical institution due to any injury I will be responsible to pay my own expenses.
I am the
Initials (By entering your initials in the space below, you are effectively providing your signature, indicating that all the information on this form is true and accurate, to the best of your knowledge.)
If case of emergency, kindly provide the name, relationship and number you will like for us to contact (eg. Sam, Father, 95442421)
Payment Details (Please Take Screen Shot of the Below Information for Easy Reference)
PayNow Via UEN number: 53353560C (Entity Name: DREAM UP)
MayBank FlexiBiz: 04101077519 (Account no.)
Text 8546 1695 with STUDENT NAME and SCREENSHOT/OFFICIAL DETAILS of payment once transfer is done (Please allow for 3-5 working days for processing).
Terms and Conditions
1. (Payment) Students are to make full payment for session/s before they can start a session.
2. (Payment) Fees and sessions are not transferable.
3. (Refund) A refund will be given if there are not enough students signing up to secure the court
4. (Make up sessions) All students are allowed to have up to 1 makeup sessions for each term only. Participants are to email reason of absence to
14 days prior to the date of absence or submit a snapshot of the student's valid Medical Certification via email within 24 hours of date of absence. Otherwise, no makeup session will be allowed.
4a. Makeup sessions are to be used ONLY in the following term (Example: if you miss 1 class in Term 1 of 2018, you have to makeup in Term 2 of 2018). No carry over to the subsequent terms is allowed.
4b. Make up sessions only apply to full term packages and not to trial or adhoc sessions.
5. (Session schedule) All students are to remain in their scheduled sessions unless approved by 13 Shining Stars.
6. (Payment) All fees are due 7 days before session begins unless otherwise stated.
7. (Adhoc sessions) If a student joins midway, the coaching fee will be prorated to the number of remaining sessions at that particular term according to the per-session price.
8. (Coach to Student ratio) The coach to student ratio for Champions (Beginner) and Mighty/Fearless (Intermediate/Advanced) sessions are 1:15 and 1:20 respectively. All students will be served on a first come first basis. Otherwise, students will be placed on a waiting list.
9. (Refund) There will be no refund of fees for withdrawal or absenteeism of students before the end of the term.
10. (Class Placement) 13 Shining Stars LLP reserves the right to allocate a student to a suitable class according to the skill level of the student, regardless of the student's age.
11. (Changes to Terms and conditions) All terms and conditions are subjected to change by 13 Shining Stars LLP without prior notice.
12. (For MasterCard or Visa payment) For Mastercard and VISA payment, there is an additional charge of 3.4% + $0.50.
13. (DSA Students) Students who wish to DSA into certain schools are to make their goals clear at the start of the first private session. A skill assessment and customised training plan will be done by the Coach. Although 13 SS Floorball Academy has seen many DSA success stories, there is no guaranteed success.
14. (Adhoc sessions) Students who sign up for adhoc sessions are to complete all sessions before the term ends. No session will be allowed to be brought over to the subsequent term.
15. (Images and Videos): 13 Shining Stars is hereby granted the right to photograph and/or video record me and/or the listed minors and allowed to use my or their name, voice and appearance in connection with social media and promotional materials. I acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
16. Sessions will only commence once there is enough students. Covid-19 measures will be in place.
Please indicate your Initials below if you have read and agree to abide by the above Terms and Conditions (example: B.Q.)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service