Module 5 QUIZZ
Test your knowledge!
1. In the world, what is most of the water used for?
2. In Germany, which domestic activity uses the most water?
Washing the dishes
Bathing, showering and daily hygiene
Cooking and drinking
3. Which of the following constitutes the main water source in Europe?
Desalinated salt water
4. A by-rpoduct from waste water treatment is sewage sludge, which instead of disposal, can be put to use. From the three following options, which do we not use it for?
Land application (fertilizing fields)
Producing heat and electricity (in CHP)
Building flooding barriers
5. In the cities of the developed countries, how is waste water usually treated?
It is not treated but directly flushed into rivers
It is treated by centralized sewage plants
It is treated by septic tanks that every building has
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service