PRUEBA DE NIVEL - VERBUM LANGUAGE
Teléfono de contacto
1. - Where ________ from? - I'm from Russia.
2. We have ________ house in Moscow.
3. I have two ________, a boy and a girl.
4. I work in a ________. I'm a doctor.
5. This is my brother. ________ name's Paul.
6. ________ five people in my family.
7. I get up ________ 7 o'clock in the morning.
8. I like apples, but I ________ bananas.
9. Excuse me, ________ speak French?
10. How much are ________ shoes?
11. - Where are my glasses?. - They're ________ the table.
12. My sister ________ tennis very well.
13. I usually go to work ________ train.
14. I don't see my parents very often ________ they live in South Africa.
15. Rosie stayed ________ home yesterday afternoon.
16. Last night I ________ to the cinema
17. The ________ is quite expensive but the food there is excellent.
18. Do you want to listen to music or ________ TV?
19. - ________ were you at the weekend?. - I was in Scotland.
20. - ________ you have a good time at the party?. - Yes, it was fun.
21. Are you ________ English teacher?
22. Bob will meet ________ at the airport.
23. I'm going to a concert tonight. ________ you like to come?
24. - ________ use your dictionary?. - Sure. Here you are.
25. I like this apartment but the ________ is too expensive for me.
26. Excuse me, how do i ________ to the bus station?
27. - Do you sell stamps?. - Yes, we do. How ________ do you want?
28. - Sorry I'm so late. - That's ________.
29. I'd like ________ milk in my coffee, please.
30. ________ a bus stop near my flat.
31. - Is this a good time to talk?. - Sorry, no. I ________ dinner.
32. I think cycling is more dangerous ________ driving.
33. We ________ going to the theatre next Saturday.
34. ________ meet for coffee some time soon.
35. Kamal has got a holiday home near ________ sea.
36. If you've got a headache, you ________ go home.
37. ________ ever been to New York?
38. I only get about five hours' sleep a night. That's not ________.
39. - Did Amina finish the report?. - No. She ________ it tomorrow.
is going to finish
40. Paula ________ loves working with children.
41. - Is Ottawa the capital of Canada?. - I think ________.
42. We never ________ a television when I was a child.
43. We paid the restaurant bill ________ credit card.
44. The last time I ________ Joanna was in Paris.
45. If you ________ money from a friend, you should always pay it back promptly.
46. - Can I make myself a cup of coffee?. - Of course. You ________ to ask.
47. I ________ a lot of sport in my free time.
48. ________ anywhere interesting recently?
Do you go
Have you been
Are you going
Will you go
49. It's Walter's birthday on Friday. He ________ be 30, I think.
50. Learning the piano isn't as difficult ________ learning the violin.
51. If the weather ________ bad tomorrow, we can go to a museum.
52. About a billion cans of Coca-Cola ________ drunk around the world every day.
53. My mum's not very well. Oh, ________.
it doesn't matter
I do apologise
sorry to hear that
not bad, thanks.
54. Hans isn't here. He ________ to see his grandmother. He'll be back tomorrow.
55. Would you mind changing my appointment? ________ time on Friday is fine.
56. When I was a child, I ________ climb the wall and jump into our neighbours' garden.
57. Have you finished ________ the wall yet?
58. Can you help me? I've tried ________ hotel in the city and can't find a room.
59. Lena used to find work boring ________ she became a nurse.
60. If I ________ closer to my office, I could walk to work.
61. I ________ outside the cinema when suddenly a police car arrived.
62. - Shall we go to The Riceboat for dinner?. - It ________ be fully booked. They're sometimes busy on a Monday.
63. We've ________ come back from a trip to India. It was amazing.
64. - I've got to be at work in five minutes. - Don't worry, I ________ you a lift if you want.
'm going to give
65. My doctor advised me ________ more exercise.
66. I couldn't ________ up with the noise in the city, so we moved to the countryside.
67. There's no name on this dictionary. It ________ be mine then. Mine's got my name on the front.
68. Julia ________ married since she was 20.
69. Don't worry if I ________ late tonight. I'm going to the gym after work.
70. - I've got a terrible headache, and it won't go away. - Have you tried ________ some aspirin?
71. Boxing is a sport ________ requires a lot of speed and fitness.
72. Jon ________ working on this project for a couple of months so he hasn't made much progress yet.
has only been
had only been
73. - I was wondering ________ I could ask you some questions. - Sure, go ahead.
74. - What clothes should I pack for a trip to Boston?. - Well, it depends ________ the time of year that you go.
75. I've finished this salad and I'm still hungry. I ________ ordered something more filling.
76. Do you ever ask your neighbours to do favours ________ you?
77. Some married couples seem to get more ________ over time.
78. I don't know how much this card costs. The price label's ________ off.
79. Ben got the job because he ________ a very good impression at his interview.
80. Salsa music always ________ me of my trip to Cuba.
81. I ________ to be picking Tom up at the station but I've lost my keys.
82. - How about going to Colours nightclub?. - There's no ________ I'm going there. It's awful!.
83. By the age of 18, I ________ not to go to university.
84. I'm afraid your car ________ repaired before next week.
85. The amount of organically grown food on sale has ________ enormously in recent years.
86. Can you believe it? A woman has been ________ for hacking into the computer of her online virtual husband.
87. You may borrow my laptop ________ you promise to took after it.
as long as
88. It's a huge painting. It ________ taken ages to complete.
89. Pierre tends to put ________ dealing with problems, rather than dealing with them immediately.
90. If the taxi hadn't stopped for us, we ________ standing in the rain.
would still be
will still be
91. My mother's Italian, so ________ the language has been quite easy for me.
92. ________ I had the talent, I still wouldn't want to be a movie star.
93. The factory workers threatened ________ on strike if they didn't get a pay rise.
that they go
to have gone
94. I was about to go to sleep when it ________ to me where the missing keys might be.
95. There's going to be a new department at work. They've asked me to ________ it up.
96. If the film is a ________ success, the director will get most of the credit.
97. By the end of today's seminar I will ________ to each of you individually.
have been speaking
98. This is a photo of my little sister ________ ice cream on the beach.
99. Our students take their responsibilities very ________.
100. Pia was ________ delighted with the birthday present.
101. People were amazed that the burglary took place in ________ daylight.
102. She invested a lot of time ________ researching the most appropriate university course.
103. The police claimed that they acted in self- ________.
104. I ________ remember putting my briefcase down on that shelf.
105. He turned ________ to be considerably older than I had imagined.
106. The windows in this house are in urgent ________ of replacement.
107. Speed cameras ________ shown to reduce accidents.
108. Life is a ________ deal easier for immigrants who can speak the local language.
109. The experiment ________ testing people's responses before and after drinking coffee.
110. We may be a bit late. We're ________ in a traffic jam.
111. Having ________ his driving test several times, Paul finally passed at the fourth attempt.
112. Gospel music has been a major influence ________ other musical styles, especially soul.
113. Maintaining an accurate balance sheet is essential, ________ business you're in.
114. It's ________ likely that this novel will win a literary prize.
115. It's no ________ for me to get Brad's phone number - I'll be seeing him tonight.
116. I'd lived in Australia, so I was used to ________ on the left side on the road.
117. I don't think the colours in Julia's outfit ________ together.
118. Very rarely ________ here in July.
does it rain
is it raining
it is raining
119. I prefer to buy CDs ________ download music from my computer.
in contrast to
as opposed to
in comparison to
120. The number of turtles on the island ________ by 70% over the last decade.
has been declining
has been declined
Send me a copy of my responses.
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service