IAM 2018 - Survey
Check all that apply
Parent of festival registrant
Suzuki Teacher Trainee
1. How did you learn about the IAM Festival?
1a. If from your child's teacher, please give the teacher's name.
2. Did you visit the website?
2a. What one thing did you like best about the website?
2b. What one suggestion would you make for the website?
3. What one thing did you find to be the best experience for you and/or your child this week?
3a. What about that experience made you choose it?
4. What class did you feel was most beneficial to you or your child?
5. Which evening activity did you enjoy the most? Select only one.
Fun Night Talent Show
5a. What about this activity caused you to choose it?
6. What one thing would encourage you to return next year?
7. What one thing would discourage you from returning next year?
8. Next year, we are considering hosting the 10th Annual IAM Festival one week later, July 22-26, 2019
These dates are more convenient for me or my family.
These dates are less convenient for me or my family.
We would likely attend the festival either week (July 22-26 OR July 15-19)
9. Please tell us anything else you would like us to know.
10. Teacher Trainees only - If you returned next year for a training course, would you:
Like to have Marilyn Andersen, Rita Hauck, or Esther Fellows for a trainer again.
LIke to take different courses from a different trainer in order to gain a different perspective.
11. Teacher Trainees only - Would you recommend taking training at the IAM Festival to your friends and colleagues?
11a. Teacher Trainees only - Why or why not?
12. Teacher Trainees only - What training would you most like to see offered next year (choose all that interest you)?
Suzuki Violin/Piano 2
Suzuki Violin/Piano 3
Suzuki Violin/Piano 4
Suzuki Violin/Piano 5
Suzuki Overview Course
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service