For GENERAL SERVICE INFORMATION, USE: CoreTsolutionsEnroll@yahoo.comAFTER YOU ARE A CLIENT, scheduling/rescheduling of visits and exchanges - CoreTschedule@gmail.comWeb. www.CoreTsolutions.com
Parties are to arrive no more than 5 minutes early. We do not want parties lingering in the lot for too long.
PRIOR TO ALL EXCHANGES: Paying parent must submit fee 48 hours prior. Parties must provide CoreTsolutions with the name of the person who will be transporting the child AND A SCANNED COPY OF THEIR CURRENT ID. They must also provide a detailed vehicle description for any vehicle use for the exchanges. (i.e. Paternal grandmother Sue Smith will be transportation provider and will be driving Blue Ford Truck, license plate # 234567)
Email ID and description to CoreTsolutionsEnroll@yahoo.com
WHERE TO PARK:
1. PARENT WHO HAS THE CHILD IN THEIR CARE AND WILL BE GIVING CHILD BACK TO THE OTHER PARENT SHALL PARK AT THE MARKED “SAFE EXCHANGE” PARKING STALLS. DO NOT APPROACH THE OTHER PARTIES CAR FOR ANY REASON.
2. THE PARENT WHO WILL BE RECEIVING THE CHILD INTO THEIR CARE WILL BE PARKED CLOSER TO THE DRIVEWAY AREA, IN FRESNO, IN A PARKING STALL. IN CLOVIS, PLEASE PROCEED PAST THE SAFE EXCHANGE PARKING STALLS AND PARK NEAR OR PAST THE DOOR ENTRANCE TO THE STATION. DO NOT APPROACH THE OTHER PARTIES CAR FOR ANY REASON.
STAFF MEMBER WILL BE PRESENT AT THE POLICE STATION 5 MINUTES BEFORE ALL EXCHANGES. THEY WILL ESCORT THE CHILD TO AND FROM THE PARTIES VEHICLES.
IF THE CHILD/REN ARE NOT WILLING TO GO WITH STAFF, THEY WILL EXPECT THE RECEIVING PARENT TO APPROACH THE STAFF MEMBER AND CHILD TO ASSIST WITH THE EXCHANGE. THERE IS NOT TO BE ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE ADULT PARTIES. ANY VIOLATIONS OF THIS PROTOCOL WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF ALL SERVICES AND WE ARE OBLIGATED TO REPORT SUCH VIOLATIONS TO THE COURT.
MADERA SERVICES - The Madera Police Station will be used. The delivering parent shall park in the lot and the receiving parent shall park on the Street closest to the front entrance. Staff will park near the delivering parent and take child to the receiving parent.
1) Parents are expected to be responsible for their child/children's behavior during visits and are expected to exhibit appropriate parenting skills during parent-child visits.
2) CoreTsolutions will work with the families and create a visit schedule. When we email it, the parents must confirm within 24 hours of the offer. We will also offer a set “event style” visitations and we will have all such schedules posted on our website at www.CoreTsolutions.com and available upon a request to our office. Our email for GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT SERVICES is CoreTsolutionsEnroll@yahoo.com. PARTIES MUST USE THE SCHEDULING EMAIL FOR ALL RE-SCHEDULES/CANCELLATIONS/MODIFICATION REQUESTS: CoreTschedule@gmail.com. Staff will not schedule/re-schedule or communicate about schedules from other email address. Rescheduling a visit must be made 24 hours before a visit to prevent a $35 late rescheduling fee from being assessed. A CANCELLATION OF A VISIT MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE in order to prevent the total amount of the visit being required to be paid. If you are claiming medical emergency causing the late cancellation, we require proof emailed within 24 hours to avoid or lessen charges. Late fees are due before the next scheduled visit or exchange. CoreTsolutions must be provided assurance that the parent bringing the child to the visit is aware of any cancellations in advance.
3) Any parent desiring one other adult or child to attend their supervised visit is required to secure permission from the custodial non-supervised parent/party and CoreTsolutions 48 hours prior to the scheduled visit. Any unauthorized visitor will not be allowed to remain for the visit.
4) Visits are only for the party or parties named in the Court's order. Any additional person(s) attending a visit must follow the guidelines and policies. There will also be a $20.00 per hour charge. If the additional person(s) interferes with the positive nature of the visit, then the supervisor has the sole discretion to deny the additional person visitation or may ask them to leave at any time. Custodial parent/party cannot remain in the office during the visits. 5) We have the final authority in determining the activities during visits. We will gather suggestions from parents as well to help create future visits.
6) During visitation times, parents are to keep the child/children within the supervisor's sight and hearing at all times. Any attempt to evade the supervisor or to trail far enough were you can no longer be heard will terminate your visit. Whispering to children is not allowed.
7) Should the supervisor determine that the health, safety or welfare of the child/children is endangered at any time during the visit, the supervisor has the authority to terminate the visit. If it is determined that services need to be terminated, the Court, attorneys of record, attorney ad-litems and Child Protective Services will be notified, if appropriate.
8) Do not attempt to discuss with your supervisor about any information about the other party or the courts regarding your case. Any information known about the matter is confidential and if you are inquiring about something regarding your case, then please consult your attorney or the Court. 9) No photos / social media posting/Facetime, etc. is allowed without express written permission from the custodial parent.
PARTY OR SPECIAL EVENT -- Options for larger group: FEE $50.00 IN ADDITION TO REGULAR VISIT FEE. You can reserve our Fresno Office Lounge on Sundays 12-6pm or Mondays 2-8 pm for a party - Up to 5 added guests with custodial parents’ permission. The time is limited to the court ordered visit time. You can arrive 20 minutes early to decorate. OUR OFFICE NEEDS A MINIMUM OF 20 DAYS RESERVATION NOTICE FOR THESE EVENT/PARTY VISITS. Recording of staff is not allowed.
If you are the custodial parent and you will allow other half-siblings or relatives of the other party to participate in the visit, please email our office so that we have confirmation in writing.