Project Borealis - Programming (Levels)
Be part of something exciting!
As a Level Functionality Programmer, you will be tasked with collaborating with level designers and other artists on Blueprint interfaces to make hooking up code in scenes and assets easier.
● Proficiency in C++
● Experience with Unreal Engine 4
● Basic knowledge of Git and Bash
● Knowledge of UE4 Blueprints
● Giving and receiving feedback on code through branch reviews
● A passion for Half-Life’s game design and mechanics
● Commit and push work as often as possible on a separate branch
● Experiment with new ideas from curiosity and creativity
● Ability to plan out your own milestones and goals, with guidance from a lead
● Knowledge of Hammer and Source entities
● Ability to communicate features effectively with level designers and other artists
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service