IBC Re-Opening Survey 2020
Dear IBC Family,
We are looking forward to seeing everyone when we return to in-person church services. The Reopening Committee has been hard at work developing a plan for our reopening and our tentative return date is August 23, 2020 for services at 9 am and 11 am.
Health and safety are key priorities for us. We have developed policies to help keep everyone safe and these are largely based on guidance from the state and federal government.
• We would love to see everyone, but please do not feel pressured to attend if you are uncomfortable, are a high-risk individual, or have high-risk family members. You should not attend if you are sick or not feeling well. We do have the right and responsibility to our church family to ask you to leave if you are showing symptoms of being ill. Live streaming will still be available for the 11 am service.
• Two church services will be offered to comply with indoor gathering limits and cleaning will be done between services. You will not be able to enter the church more than 15 minutes before the service and you should not congregate afterwards.
• Sunday school and children’s church will not be offered at this point in time.
• Everyone will be required to wear a face covering, unless health conditions prevent it or the attendee is under two years old. Everyone should bring their own mask.
• If you are not family or a caretaker, you will need to practice social distancing from other attendees, including sitting six feet apart and not having personal contact. Pews in the sanctuary will be marked to show spacing and ushers will be available to assist.
• Bathrooms will be available, but everyone is encouraged to use one before attending.
• No items will be passed between attendees. However, self-contained communion cups will still be available and a box will be available for tithing, along with existing online and mail giving options.
We encourage you to respond to the following survey to help see how many people plan to return to services. The survey is available below. Please respond by August 2nd.
While we cannot have as much personal contact as we would like, please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything or if you have any questions. We are excited to be together once again.
IBC Re-Opening Committee
As local governments begin to lift bans against churches meeting, which of the following best describes your attitude towards returning to an indoor church service on Sunday August 23, 2020? (With the understanding that our church regulations, listed above, must be followed in order for us to remain open.)
Yes, I plan to attend church adhering to regulations and precautions.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service