A. APPLICATION PROCESS
1. All Vendor applicants must complete and submit an application.
2. Vendor applicant will be notified via email with additional information including instructions on how to pay the Vendor Fee and, if applicable, electricity fee. A Vendor WILL NOT be deemed accepted until the FULL Vendor fee is received.
3. The acceptance of a Vendor application and booth assignment is at the SOLE discretion of the Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival Committee and the Vendor Coordinator.
4. A Vendor may cancel its application by email notification to the Vendor Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 5, 2018 for a refund of the Vendor fee less $50.00. No refund will be given if email notification is received after 12:00 midnight on August 5, 2018.
B. VENDOR BOOTH REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
1. Set up and teardown of the Vendor booth space or tent will be conducted by Seattle Center staff. 2. Vendor load-in begins at 8:00 a.m. No early load-ins are permitted.3. Vendor load-out begins at 7:15 p.m. No early load-outs are permitted.4. Vendor is responsible for its own display and table coverings. All displays must remain in the booth space or tent.5. Vendors must keep their booth neat and free of hazards.6. Vendors must have an adult present in the booth at all times during all operating hours of the Festival.7. Vendor must be operational during the Festival hours of 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.8. Vendor is RESTRICTED from selling bottled water.9. Vendor is RESTRICTED from selling ANY products with the words “Live Aloha” on them. Specifically any goods and services pertaining to IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing namely, t-shirts, sweatshirts, visors, hats, caps, shorts, surf shirts, rompers, one piece baby undershirts, swimwear, cover-ups, and footwear. Live Aloha Festival Representatives will inspect each Vendor booth prior to the start of the Festival. Any of the items found for sale in violation of IC 0.265. US 022 039. G&S must be removed from the booth. If Vendor continues to sell these item(s), Vendor will be fined $1,000.00 and will be asked to immediately leave the Seattle Center grounds and the booth fee will be forfeited.10. Vendor may not hang, tape, glue, staple, screw, nail or tack decorations or other material to Seattle Center property or equipment.11. If Vendor causes damages to the Seattle Center grounds or in the Vendor booth space, Vendor will be held solely responsible for the damages and will be responsible to pay the Seattle Center for any loss or damage to the City of Seattle, the Seattle Center facility and/or its contents.12. The Seattle Center and the Seattle Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival accept no liability for damage, loss or stolen goods and services sold by the Vendor. Vendor is expected to independently purchase appropriate insurance coverage for the Festival.13. The City of Seattle requires the Seattle Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival to collect from each Vendor a concession tax of 10% of the Vendor’s net sales. The concession tax will be collected by a Seattle Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival representative at 7:00 p.m. on the day of the Festival. The 10% concession tax may be paid in cash or by check made payable to the “Live Aloha”. Vendor will be provided a load-out pass when Vendor has been paid the 10% concession tax.14. The Seattle Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival will obtain a tradeshow license to cover all Vendors that do not have a City of Seattle business license. The tradeshow license will cover ONLY the Seattle Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival. Each Vendor is expected to comply with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding city, state and federal taxes.15. Vendor must immediately inform Seattle Center staff or a Seattle Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival committee member of any accidents or incidents that occur during the Festival.