Beat Harvest Scholarship Application
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Your Name *
Parent / Guardian Name *
Email Address *
Parent / Guardian 'Phone Number *
Date of Birth *
What instrument are you most interested in learning to play? *
Why do you want to learn to play a musical instrument? *
How are you planning to pay for your lessons and how would a scholarship help you with this? *
If you are awarded a scholarship, the Beat Harvest scholarship fund will pay for 80% of your tuition fees. You will have to pay the remaining 20% ($5 per weekly lesson).
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy