End of Summer Bakery Ride Sept 20th
Meet for an 8AM departure on Sunday, Sept 20th at Angus Glen Community Centre in the west parking lot (Warden/Major Mackenzie).
*In the event of heavy rain I will email you that morning at 6AM to postpone to the following weekend.
Leisurely ride to Anina’s Bakery (
). We will likely break into two groups to ensure social distancing. Stop at Anina’s Bakery for treats and social time and draw prizes.
Draw prizes (to thank you for being so awesome) include:
- Gift Certificate for a 60min massage at PW
- TPW run tank
- TPW arm warmers
- Free lactate test for the bike or run
- Swim with the Coach! 30min pool swim, side by side lanes with feedback provided
- 5x WattsUp Water bottles
- 30min Nutrition Consultation with HEAL
- 3x $25 Gift Certificate for any TPW service
* At the start of the ride I will enter you into a spreadsheet and you will be assigned a number only known to me. At the bakery I will ask someone to yell out a number for each of the prizes and that number/person will be given a prize :)
Emergency Contact & Phone number
I will attend
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service