1. All products being sold must be high quality, fresh and appealing. 1.1 It is to our discretion, weather we allow the sale of commercially manufactured food and drink items. The Market Organisers will make this decision where necessary.
2. All gazebo, shelters and umbrellas must be secured appropriately. We request all shade covers are structurally sound and are not torn or ripped. We are a Boutique market and we strive to set a high standard of presentation. 2.1 Please use sandbags or water weights. No Guide ropes or pegs 2.2 Professional signage is requested. No cardboard signs.
3. On arrival we ask that you locate a Market Co-ordinator so we can direct you to the correct site and mark you off our stall holders list.
4. We will not tolerate rude or obscene remarks towards another stall holder, the public or market management. 4.1 We will not tolerate drunk and disorderly patrons. 4.2 We will not tolerate offensive clothing.
5. We are open for stallholders to network and collaborate at our events however; any outside soliciting is strictly prohibited.
6. You must contain your products to your designated stall space. Tables must be covered with long table clothes. Boxes to be stored neatly or out of sight. 6.1 Stallholders are responsible for keeping their site and surrounding area clean and tidy. Boxes & cartons/ rubbish must be removed from the market area. 6.2 Please be aware that any damage caused within your designated area to lawns, gardens, footpaths etc may result in an incurrence of fines which you will be liable to pay.
7. Stall operators must not play music or use speakers for promotional reasons.
8. Wet weather - no credits, transfers or refunds will be issued in the case of bad weather. The market will trade in all reasonable weather conditions. By paying your site fee you are agreeing to this condition. If for any reason we do not trade a note will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages or an email will be sent. We will strive to find an alternative location where possible. 8.1 If you have paid your stall fee and cancel your booking within 14 days of the market date you will not be refunded. However, a refund or transfer may be allowed under extreme circumstances and we will review your request. 8.2 No refunds will be given for non-attendance. 8.3 Invoices must be paid as soon as possible to ensure your spot. We ask if you have been confirmed but may no longer want to attend please kindly let us know so we can allocate your space to other business on our waiting list.
9. Stall fees can be altered by management at any time in accordance with price increases.
10. THE ORIGINAL MIX Co. accepts no responsibility for damages to persons or goods. We will not be held accountable for any trademark, copyright or safety infringements. We do not give any stall holder exclusive product rights to our market nor should you as the stall holder expect this. 10.1 It is the responsibility of the stall holder to ensure that they conform to any Australian standards, ACC, pertaining to their product. Food Licensing and Labelling. 10.2 The Market Manager will be inspecting stalls and checking for Food Licencing Certificates (To be Displayed) and Up to date tagged Electrical appliances.
11. Setting up your stall can start from 3pm. ALL cars must be moved to indicated parking areas by 4.45pm. Cars are not allowed to be driven on any footpath/walkway/restricted areas unless authorised. 11.1 On arrival you can utilise the driveway to park and unload or disconnect trailer. If you have a trolley we recommend you bring this along. 11.2 Stallholders must avoid parking in car parks that could be used by customers. 11.3 Stalls must be ready to trade at 4.45pm with operating hours starting at 5pm 11.4 Please do not pack up until after the advertised closing time of 9.30pm even if you are SOLD OUT as this creates uncertainties with the General public and is disrespectful to the market as a whole. You will not be able to bring your car into the venue whilst the public are still present.
12. Food Stalls/Food Vendors who must use their vehicle or trailer to operate from will be positioned on concrete, laneways, car parks or footpaths. 12.1 As we have food vendors on site, pets and animals are not allowed as this voids all food licensing. Only disability animals will be allowed. If you need any further information please speak with Amie or Vee.
13. Once site fees have been paid we will Promote your Business details on our FB Event Page.
Please refer back to the application form and mark your name and date to confirm you have read this document