Faculty includes Kay Pech, Director/Violin/Viola
Dr. Donald Ambroson, Violin/Viola
Dr. Charles Baker, Cello
Leslie Ho, Violin/Viola
Judy Kang, Cello
Peter Marsh, Masterclass
Sarah Wallin Huff, Violin/Viola/Composition
APPLICATION FEE: [waived for those applying after April 26 for selected instrumentalists]
• $10 check payable to CMIsc must be received by April 26, 2017
• mail to CMIsc, PO Box 1242, Artesia, CA 90702
• We will respond to your application when the check is received. Do NOT delay until April 26.
• performing a 3 octave Major or minor scale and a solo of your choice demonstrating tone and vibrato
• must be in person and completed by April 30, 2017. You will be contacted for your choice of time and location at one of these three choices:
April 28 in Cerritos
April 29 in Fullerton
April 30 in Irvine
• Pre-formed string quartets do not need to audition, but it would help us in selecting your assigned music; if you already know what you wish to study, the audition is not needed.
INVITATION: Selected players will be invited by May 8, 2017.
TUITION is $200 due by June 1, 2017, to secure your place in an ensemble.
---SAVE MONEY--- Early Bird Discount ---Tuition is $175 if postmarked by May 20, 2017.
COACHED REHEARSALS July 10-22 in Irvine, Fullerton and Cerritos
CONCERT July 23 in Cerritos