The Elves of Maine Craft Portland
CALL to ARTISTS: HOLIDAY ELVES
Maine Craft Portland will to adorn the gallery with elves this holiday season!
We welcome elves of all kinds: figurative, ornament, adornment or otherwise in all craft mediums.
All submissions meeting the following requirements will be accepted!
--> Artist is a current MCA Professional member who has been approved through the MCA retail jury process (there is no requirement to be currently selling in one of our retail galleries).
Artists understand and agree to the following:
- Preferable figure sizes between 5-16”, unless making pieces to be worn. Willing to consider size upon description.
- Elves to be delivered Maine Craft Portland NOVEMBER 15th Between 10-5pm (earlier dates can be arranged, later dates cannot)
- All submissions must be for sale, artist agrees to MCA consignment, 60/40 (60% to the artist)
- Artist will be guaranteed a spot for one elf, multiples considered
- There are no application or participation fees
Fill out the 2019 Holiday Elves form by OCTOBER 15th TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
All elves will make their debut in Maine Craft Portland during Downtown Portland's Tree Light Ceremony and will be on display and for sale throughout the holiday season.
What craft medium will you be using to make your elf?
How many will you be making?
6 or more
How tall will your elf be?
Under a foot
Under 3 feet
More than 3 feet
What price range will the elf retail at?
Tell us more about the unique characteristics of your elf?
Have you been approved through the MCA retail jury? (Note: currently selling with MCA is NOT a requirement)
Yes, and current MCA member
Yes, but not current MCA member
No, but have an upcoming (confirmed) jury appointment in fall 2019
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Maine Crafts Association.
Terms of Service