the Service Board Core Program Prophet Application
This is the year to make new friends and family. This is the year to feast on good, healthy food. This is the year to shred mountains with a fleet of snowboards. This is the year to learn and teach. This is the year. This is your year!
Application Deadline: December 16th, 2019
This application needs to be finished and submitted no later than Sunday, December 16th, 2019. We will let you know if you have been accepted the week of December 16th, 2019.
TO COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION YOU WILL NEED:
- About 30 minutes to an hour
- Your contact information and household income information
- The names and contact information of 2 references (can be friends, teachers, family, etc.)
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE TELL YOUR PARENTS BEFORE APPLYING TO THIS PROGRAM*
It's a big-time commitment and it works a lot better if your parents, guardians, and/or families are aware of your application.
What is tSB's Core Program?
the Service Board's Core Program is an awesome, life changing program that will run from January to June 2020. You’ll be giving your time, heart and mind and in return, you’ll get:
- A dope mentor who has your back
- Snowboarding adventures on the mountain
- Weekly home-cooked meals made with love
- Education and job skills support
- Life long relationships with peers who are bound to change the world
- Social justice skills and education
- 60+ FUN service learning hours!
Our Orientation & Kick-off Event will happen on Saturday, January 18th. Starting in late January, tSB meets every Wednesday from 6-8:30PM. On Saturdays we’ll be alternating between community service and shredding mountains! Times vary.
All days are required to complete this program! If you are unable to make a program day, be prepared to let staff know ahead of time. Students with perfect attendance will be able to keep all their snowboarding gear after program.
Questions? Contact Us!
If you have any questions in regards to filling out this application please feel free to email our Program Coordinator, Carmen Berrysmith at
You can also contact us at 206.324.7771 and any staff member will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of the Service Board.