SaltCON Media Badge Application Guidelines
Are you a media professional interested in attending SaltCON to gather and produce content for your media outlet? SaltCON would love to provide you with access to the latest and greatest information in gaming and stories from the convention.
All press badge applications will be reviewed to ensure media credentials are met. Applicants that are approved will be sent an email with a code to use when registering their SaltCON press badge. It may take a few weeks to receive your code.
*All pre-approved press badges can be picked up at the registration desk.
Press Badge applicants must be part of a media outlet that matches one of the following descriptions:
- Local/national television or radio station.
- Daily newspapers or news services.
- Hobby game trade publication.
- Hobby game website that provides updated content at a minimum of once per week.
- Online video channel that provides a live-stream or new uploaded content at a minimum of twice per month.
- Blog or other independent media outlet that provides updated content at a minimum of once per week.
**All team members must apply individually
***All approved media are required to share final products acquired at SaltCON.