Euromaintenance 4.0 - Application for Academic discount
Use this form to apply for a 50% academic discount to attend the Euromaintenance 4.0 conference
Special offer for academics & students
Students, Phd researchers, professors, teachers and other academics active in the field of maintenance, reliability, asset management, IoT or predictive analytics, can apply for a 50% reduction on the participation fee for the Euromaintenance 4.0 Conference. The number of academic discounts offered is limited to 20.
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form below
- The application will be revised by the Organising Committee of the conference.
- The decision of acceptance or refusal will be communicated within 10 days following the application date.
- When approved, the applicant will receive an email with a unique discount code to obtain a 50% reduction on the participation fee.
- All decisions of the Organising Committee are final and do not need to be motivated.
Webpage on the program you are involved with
Academic function or degree program:
Part-time professor or lecturer
Please indicate what parts of the conference program you would like to attend
Workshop(s) on Sept 24th 2018
Conference on Sept 25th 2018
Conference on Sept 26th 2018
Workshop(s) on Sept 27th 2018
Field visits on Sept 27th 2018
Please explain why you would like to participate at the Euromaintenance 4.0 conference:
- We will answer your application within 10 days.
- You can register after approval using the discount code that will be provided. Payment is possible with credit card or by bank transfer (after reception of the invoice)
- Payment must be completed in full before the start of the conference.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BEMAS.
Terms of Service