Student Placement Test
Sınavı 30 dakika içinde tamamlayınız
Firma veya Okul
Katılmak istediğiniz program
Ücretsiz İngilizce Eğitimleri
Genel İngilizce Eğitimleri (ücretli)
1. A: ________________? B: I’m from Italy.
a) Where are you coming from?
b) Where are you?
c) Where are you from?
d) Where can you come from?
2. This is my brother. ______ name is Jonathan.
3. A: Excuse me, how ________ your last name? B: W.A.N.D.E.L.L
b) is spelling
c) you spelling
d) do you spell?
4. I’d like _____ coffee, please.
5. A: _________________? B: No, she isn’t
a) Is that your book
b) Are they actors
c) Is his sister a nurse
d) Is Mr. Taylor a banker
6. Karl _________ English at home.
a) not usually study
b) usually don’t study
c) doesn’t usually study
d) doesn’t study usually
7. We ________ sightseeing last weekend.
d) are going
8. A: ____________ something to drink? B:Yes, please.
a) Do you like
b) Would you like
c) Had you liked
d) Are you like
9. Mary _________ the train to school every day.
a) is taking
10. Canada is _____________ than France.
b) more bigger
c) more big
11. Rick and Pamela ____ in Miami last summer.
12. There is a big tree ______ of the garden.
d) in front
13. I don’t like this house. I ‘m going ________ a new one soon.
b) to buy
c) will buy
14. In some countries people drive ________
a) more careful
d) much carefully
15. ________ 30 doctors in the hospital.
a) This is
c) They are
d) There are
16. A: _________ to Africa? B: No, never.
a) Have you been
b) Will you be
c) Are you going
d) Did you go
17. Silvia eats very little _______ she is on a diet.
18. These are cats _________ I found in my garden.
19. Tomorrow is Sunday, so I ____ get up early.
b) don’t have to
c) haven’t to
20. If I __________ taller, I would be a basketball player.
c) will be
21. I don’t like watching cartoons now, but I ____ watch a lot every day when I was a child.
a) used to
c) didn’t use to
d) was used to
22. A: I didn’t have dinner last night. B: _______________.
a) So did I
b) So I did
c) Neither did I
d) Neither I did
23. Please turn the radio down. It’s _____ loud.
c) too much
d) not enough
24. I am very ________ about my new house.
25. His car ________ by some burglars last night.
b) was stolen
c) has stolen
d) did steal
26. Mark has been working here since ____.
a) ten years
b) ten years ago
c)he was ten
d) he has been five
27. How about __________ to cinema at the weekend?
c) we go
d) we will go
28. Can I have a toast? I’m ___________.
29. Would you mind ___________ me about the meeting?
a) if you can inform
b) you inform
d) to inform
30. Michelle is such a hardworking assistant. She ____________ six months after she started work.
a) was sacked
b) was unemployed
c) had an interview
d) got promoted
31. Was it George Lucas ________ the film Star Wars?
b) who made
c) whom made
d) was making
32. Mrs. Watson, the manager, asked me _____ the message.
a) when did I send
b) where was I going to send
c) if I had sent
d) if I would have sent
33. James will look ________ our cats while we’re on holiday.
34. You may not like the hot weather here in Izmir, but, I’m afraid, you’ll have to __________.
a) put up with it
b) sort it out
c) tell it off
d) look down on
35. Some people think that __________ don’t pay enough tax.
a) the rich people
b) people rich
c) the rich
36. As soon as we arrived at the airport, we ____.
a) checked in
b) had checked in
c) were checking in
d) check in
37. Please remember _______ the door before you go out.
c) to lock
38. Dorothy’s husband died on a flight from London to Florida because there wasn’t a doctor on the plane. If there __________.
a) were a doctor on the plane, her husband wouldn’t die
b) were a doctor on the plane, her husband wouldn’t have died
c) had been a doctor on the plane, her husband wouldn’t die
d) had been a doctor on the plane, her husband wouldn’t have died
39. Take some cash _____ they don’t accept credit cards.
a) in case
c) so that
d) in order to
40. _________ children behave badly because they are given everything they want.
WRITING PART: Write about the best or worst holiday you have ever had (150-200 words)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service