Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 1:30pm-4:30pm EST
This SEL training will be hosted digitally. The link and any purchased materials will be sent the day of the training via email.
Eligibility: School and community-based mental health providers across the country are eligible to participate. Trainees must be available for the full 3-hour training and should participate with the intention of providing SEL workshops to groups of students when classroom instruction returns.
Enrollment Process: Enrollment in this program is a 2-step process:
- Before you complete this form, make sure you have made a training election via the Eventbrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/social-emotional-learning-training-for-mental-health-providers-07212020-tickets-111158540186
Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Once you have secured a ticket, complete the form below in full.
- Webinar Viewing: This ticket allows you to view the webinar at no cost. Note that you will not be provided the manual or related resources with this ticket. Viewing the webinar will allow you to learn critical and helpful SEL skills for students that you can implement in your school community or practice. This training level is available for $0.
- Webinar + Manual: This ticket will allow you to download our Child Mind Institute 6-module SEL manual, complete with session guides and takeaways for students and teachers. This will allow you to fully implement each lesson with Child Mind Institute materials. This training level is available for $50.
- Webinar + Manual + Group Consultation: This ticket will provide you with the manual and resources, as well as 3 group consultation calls to receive support as you implement the workshops in your school community. In order to ensure optimal support in implementation, consultation calls will generally be scheduled once schools resume in-person meetings, although Child Mind staff are available should schools wish to implement this SEL curriculum via online forums. Group consultation calls ensure that trainees have mastered the delivery of these SEL workshops and allow increased opportunities for support and expert guidance. You will receive a certificate of training completion at this level indicating practitioner status. This training program is available for $100.
- Train-the-Trainer Program: Through the training program, you will receive the manual and resources, participate in 3 group consultation calls, have student data analyzed by Child Mind Institute staff to ensure mastery of workshop delivery, and participate in a final closeout consultation session with a Child Mind Institute clinician. After completing all parts of this program, you will be able to train other mental health providers and educators in your immediate community to deliver this workshop series and provide follow-up feedback to the Child Mind Institute as you do so. You will receive a certificate of training completion at this level indicating trainer status. This training program is available for $250.
Please reach out to Taylor.Barkee@childmind.org
with any questions