MacDowell Music Club - 2019-2020 Continuing Education Scholarship Application
This application is to be completed by the student’s teacher. Teachers, please carefully consider your referral based on the following criteria. Each teacher may submit up to two applications. Up to five awards will be given at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2019.
ONLY AN ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED!
1. Each teacher may refer two students per year. If you do not specifically know of a student who fits the criteria, please refrain from referring anyone.
2. No audition is required.
6. Award winners are REQUIRED to perform a piece of their choice for the MacDowell Music Club at the Young Performer’s Concert (February 1st, 10am). The Scholarship Committee would like to hear a well-polished piece from the student’s recent studies. The only performance requirement is that the piece not be an arrangement, but in its original form. Winners need to email their musical selection to the scholarship committee at
by January 13, 2020.
7. The award money shall be used for private lessons only.
a) The student must select and enroll with a private teacher by Nov. 1st of the application year.
b) The award check will be written to the teacher.
I. Referral Teacher Information
1. A teacher referral letter as a Word or .pdf file attachment to
2. A completed application form.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
1. Student has financial need.
2. Piano or instrumental students must be in grades 6–12; vocal students must be in grades 9–12.
3. Student must meet at least one of the following criteria:
a) Reside at a Rock County address, or
b) Be a student of a MacDowell Club member
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service