* All submissions should be written in your native language and include an English translation.
* Your submission should adhere to the 150-200 word guideline.
* Please remember to include the following in your written submission: your cultural background, education, research interest and/or teaching experience, and interest in international special education.
* You may be asked to submit a picture of yourself that will be posted on the Student section of the DISES webpage.
* You may be asked to revise your submission based on editorial review.