This programme is for individuals aged 15 to 20 years old. Participants have to go through 2 full days of training and a short assessment in order to volunteer with us. Conservation Ambassadors help by sharing conservation issues and information about park animals with visitors, ￼￼thereby helping to spread awareness and inspire visitors to make positive changes.
Interested candidates need to:
- be between 15 - 21 years of age
- attend 2 full-day training sessions (please see available training dates below)
- be able to complete 6 duty sessions within 6 months (each duty lasting for 2 hours)
- pay a $25 one-time training fee (not subsidise by school)
- Students need to obtain a flu vaccination
Upon successful completion of the volunteering programme, Conservation Ambassadors may request for a certificate of completion, which will indicate the number of hours served during the programme. Volunteers may also use the certificate to verify hours completed as Community Involvement Programme (CIP) hours (please note that school endorsement is required).
Please fill up the form by 8 May 2015. Late response will not be entertained.