With all of our events, we donate a percentage of the registration to charity. Benefactors have included RUN and Free To Run. We will be working with other charities at our events this year.
- a RaceBase cap,
- an event tee shirt for volunteers only,
- transportation costs,
- food and drink at the events,
- guaranteed entry to any of our events,
- discounted entry to any of our events,
- a certificate highlighting what you did and the money the event raised for charity,
- and finally a hug from the race team!
Please add yourself to the volunteers group that we have set up on Facebook:
Which event do you want to help at?
Country of Origin 2019 (13 April)
Big Boar's Backyard Challenge (19 April)
5k PB - Shing Mun (8th June)
5k PB - Lantau (29 June)
5k PB - Hong Kong (13 July)
Trails In Motion Film Festival (5th October)
RUN Charity Race (9 November)
Pride Run (1 December)
The 9 Dragons - 50 Miles (31st Jan - 1st Feb)
The 9 Dragons - new event (1st Feb)
The 9 Dragons 50 Km (2 Feb)
The Great Relay 2020 (TBC)
Country of Origin 2020 (TBC)
With all races there are a wealth of different opportunities ranging from a few hours to all day. Please let us know what your preference is.
What would you like to do at the event?
Pre Race Logistics
Race day management
Page 1 of 1
This form was created inside of Race Base.