2021 Summer Day Camp Registration
Welcome to our 2021 Summer Camp season!
Ages: 8 and up. At this time, we are unable to offer summer camps for ages 3-7. If things change we will post updated information. Please keep in mind that we are unable to place your child in camp unless they meet the minimum age requirements (7-YEAR-OLDS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENROLL IN OUR DAY CAMPS for AGES 8-14). Thanks for your understanding.
Dates: June 15-August 26. Specific dates are listed in the registration form below.
Times: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30-5:30 pm
Cost: $45 for a block of three half-day camps
In order to participate each rider must comply with the following guidelines:
1. UPDATE: At this point, campers DO NOT have to wear masks, however, participants are free to wear them at the discretion of their parent or guardian. All staff will continue to wear masks while in contact with campers and parents.
We will still be following social distancing practices as per CDC regulations. If a child is not able to maintain physical distancing, he or she might be asked to wear a paper mask for the duration of the activity. In the unlikely event this situation occurs, we will carefully monitor the rider's breathing and watch for signs of heat distress. The mask will be removed as soon as the activity is over (or immediately if heat or breathing issues arise). .
IMPORTANT: Parents, we ask that you please speak with your children about the importance of following social distancing rules. As a youth organization we must adhere to all federal, state, and local guidelines in order for our facility to remain open. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND WILL BE UPDATED AS NECESSARY.
2. UPDATE: We will no longer be taking temperatures at check-in but riders still need to pass COVID screening questions each day. We ask that parents take their children's temperature and go over the questions before coming to camp each day. If your child has a temperature of 100.4° F and/or you can answer "yes" to any of the questions your child should stay home. Screening questions are posted in the registration form below and will also be emailed to parents after registration is complete.
IMPORTANT: If you have more than one child enrolled in camp at a time, all participants from the same household must remain home if one of the riders has a fever or is feeling sick. Parents, we ask that you are vigilant about keeping sick riders and siblings home. We are relying on you to help us keep our facilities open for the enjoyment of everyone. Thank you!
3. Riders must be able to get on and off the horse (with a mounting block) unassisted. Riders should be able to support their own body weight on one foot.
4. Riders must bring enough water for the whole camp session (4 hours). Unopened water bottles will be available only as a last case resource. Riders should also bring their own bottle of hand sanitizer and sunscreen. We carefully monitor campers’ intake of water and watch for signs of dehydration. If your child uses sunblock/sunscreen, please apply it before camp each day. The staff will remind campers frequently to reapply sunblock during their session as necessary.
5. No food will be provided on the premises. Campers must bring their own snacks. For hot days we suggest fruit, salty snacks, and Gatorade to prevent dehydration.
6. For your child's protection, Wild Ones requires that he or she wear long pants, closed-toe shoes (boots), and sleeved shirts (no crop or tank tops please) to our camp sessions. IF YOUR CHILD WEARS TENNIS SHOES or RAIN BOOTS they must have a built-up heel (no flat soles).
7. For maximum safety, we require horseback riding helmets for each child. These helmets are much different than bicycle helmets and must be specifically designated for equine use. If your child does not have an equine grade riding helmet we will provide one for his or her use during each session. Helmets will be disinfected after each use per our COVID-19 protocol procedures.
1. We ask that only one person bring the child to the registration area. All others must remain in the car during check-in (except for babies, toddlers, and young children that cannot be left unsupervised).
2. If possible, we ask that the same person checks in and drops off the rider each day. If this is not possible, please speak with the staff member in the registration area.
3. Payment for each camp session should be made prior to check-in via our eGiving site (
) or on the first day via cash or check.
REFUNDS CANNOT BE GIVEN. PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR SESSION UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR SESSION RESERVATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL. Please note that we are unable to make change so cash payments should be in the exact amount only.
4. PLEASE NOTE: You may schedule both a morning and an afternoon camp on the same day, however, parents must pick up their camper from the first session and then re-check them in at the beginning of the second session. Campers must be under their parent's supervision between 12:30 and 1:30 pm.
To register, please fill out a separate form for each child who would like to attend.
You will receive an email within 72 hours either confirming your reservation or offering you alternative sessions if your date is already filled. You will also receive a HOLD HARMLESS form which you must complete and submit electronically before your scheduled session. Campers will not be permitted to participate without a signed and submitted HOLD HARMLESS.
A day or two before your scheduled session you will receive an email with the farm address and driving directions as well as other last-minute reminders about your session.
We will do our best to update session availability on this page. From time to time a session will fill while we are processing another request and we will not be able to note that change right away. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will do our best to place your child in the next available spot. Thank you!
Participant's Full Name (Child's First/Last)
Parent/Legal Guardian Names
Emergency Contact. Please include full name, relation to the child, and valid phone number where they can be reached if necessary.
Please choose your sessions below. If a session you want is marked FULL you can sign up for the waiting list in case of cancellations. Camps are scheduled in blocks of three days only. PLEASE NOTE: You may schedule both a morning and an afternoon camp on the same day, however, parents must pick up their camper from the first session and then re-check them in at the beginning of the second session. Campers must be under their parent's supervision between 12:30 and 1:30 pm.
June 15-17 (1:30-5:30 pm)
June 22-24 (8:30 am -12:30 pm) TWO SPOTS LEFT
June 22-24 (1:30-5:30 pm)
June 29-July 1 (8:30 am-12:30 pm) THREE SPOTS LEFT
June 29-July 1 (1:30 pm-5:30 pm) TWO SPOTS LEFT
July 6-8 (8:30 am-12:30 pm) TWO SPOTS LEFT
July 6-8 (1:30-5:30 pm) TWO SPOTS LEFT
July 13-15 (8:30 am -12:30 pm) ONE SPOT LEFT
July 13-15 (1:30-5:30 pm)
July 27-29 (8:30 am -12:30 pm) TWO SPOTS LEFT
July 27-29 (1:30-5:30 pm)
August 3-5 (8:30 am -12:30 pm) ONE SPOT LEFT
August 3-5 (1:30-5:30 pm)
August 10-12 (8:30 am -12:30 pm) ONE SPOT LEFT
August 10-12 (1:30-5:30 pm)
August 17-19 (1:30-5:30 pm)
August 24-26 (8:30 am -12:30 pm)
August 24-26 (1:30-5:30 pm)
Please list any pertinent medical information (allergies, for example) including emotional or physical limitations or concerns that might affect your child's camp experience. (Please note next item below). If at all possible, please administer medications before or after camp. If this is not possible, please speak with a staff member at check-in.
I understand that my child must be physically able to get on and off the horse unassisted (with a mounting block) and that he or she should be able to support his or her body weight on one leg.
I give WOYR staff permission to administer one of the following pain relievers for minor aches or pains if necessary. (Choose all that apply).
I do not give WOYR staff permission to administer pain relievers at this time
I give WOYR permission to seek medical treatment, if necessary for my child. (Please type your full legal name in the blank)
I/we grant WOYR permission to use images of my/our child in its digital or printed promotional materials, websites, and social media. Children's names are not displayed on media.
For your child's safety, Wild Ones requires that he or she wear long pants, closed-toe shoes (boots), and sleeved shirts (no crop or tank tops please) to our camp sessions. If rain boots are tennis shoes are worn they must have a built up heel (no flat soles). I understand that my child's participation depends on adhering to these requirements. NOTE: for maximum safety, we require horseback riding helmets for each child. These are not the same thing as bicycle helmets and must be specifically designated for equine use. If your child does not have an equine helmet we will provide one for his or her use during camp. Helmets will be disinfected after each use per our COVID-19 protocol procedures.
I understand that I will be receiving a HOLD HARMLESS form that must be electronically signed and submitted prior to my child's first session. I understand that my child will not be permitted to participate in camp activities if this form is not submitted.
I understand that I must pay $45 for each 3-day camp prior to or on the first day of each camp session via our eGiving site, cash, or check. If paying by cash I understand I have exact change. Please do not pay via eGIVING until you have received a confirmation of your reservation. NO REFUNDS CAN BE GIVEN.
Wild Ones Youth Ranch COVID-19 Screening Questions
Do you have any of the following?
□ Fever (100.4° F [38.0° C] or greater using an oral thermometer), have signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
□ Shortness of breath (not severe)
□ Repeated shaking with chills
□ Muscle pain
□ Sore throat
□ New loss of taste or smell
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN CAMP UNTIL 48 HOURS AFTER THE LAST SYMPTOM MANIFESTED.
1. Are you caring for someone ill or at high risk for COVID-19? Yes / No
2. Have contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19? Yes / No
3. Live in or visit a place where COVID-19 is spreading? Yes / No
4. Have you traveled out of state in the past 12 weeks? Yes / No
5. Have you tested positive for Coronavirus? Yes / No
I have read the COVID-19 screening questions posted above. I understand that I should go over these each day before bringing my child to camp and that the staff might ask me about my answers.
I understand that I should take my child's temperature before coming to camp each day. I understand that if prior to coming to camp I can answer "Yes" to any of the screening questions, and/or if my child has a temp of 100.4° F or above, I must keep my child home from camp for 48 hours. I understand that if I have more than one child enrolled in a camp that all children must stay home if one child is ill or develops symptoms.
Wild Ones Youth Ranch 2021 COVID-19 Procedures
Wild Ones continues to follow federal, state, and local guidelines in regards to COVID-19 prevention. Our steps to avoid infection and cross-contamination are as follows:
▪The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has measured temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or above.
▪Staff temperatures will be taken at the start of their shift. Staff with a temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or above will be sent home.
▪Staff are expected to disclose any irregular symptoms to the infection control officer. The infection control officer will determine if symptoms are consistent with the CDC warnings for COVID-19.
▪Staff members will no longer take the temperature of each participant as they arrive. Parents should take their child's temperature at home prior to arriving at camp. Children with a temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or above must remain home for 48 hours.
▪If the participant or staff member is symptomatic or if anyone is sick or symptomatic in their household they must stay home for 48 hours after the last symptom. If they arrive at camps with symptoms they will be sent home to as per governmental recommendations.
▪All participants must pass the COVID-19 screening questions which are attached to this document.
▪The Oregon Health Authority must be notified of any staff member or participant that presents COVID-19 symptoms.
▪Participants are not required to wear masks as long as they maintain proper social distancing. Participants may wear masks if they chose to do so.
▪To reduce exposure, each participant will be assigned their own horse per day, including assigned saddles, reins, and helmets.
▪Staff will disinfect all saddles, reins, and helmets as well as all tools used (rakes, forks, buckets, etc.) in order to avoid cross contamination.
▪Brush boxes with grooming supplies will sit untouched for 72 hours after use to allow adequate time to kill the covid-19 virus.
▪The bathroom will be disinfected frequently to prevent potential exposure to the virus.
▪Staff cannot offer participants snacks or water that was not brought from the participants home. Fresh unopened bottles of water will be made available in the case of emergency.
▪Participants will be required to clean their hands in the presence of a staff member after bathroom breaks to ensure proper sanitization.
▪In order to prevent exposure and cross contamination, Staff members are required to wear a mask for personal instruction of participants as well as helping participants get on horses and during check-in or check-out procedures. Staff members must wash/sanitize their hands after any close contact with participants.
▪To reduce the spread of COVID-19 all participants and staff will practice proper social distancing, frequently wash/sanitize hands, wear masks (staff only), avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces and tools.
I have read and I understand WOYR's COVID-19 procedures posted above. I understand that these guidelines are subject to change based on state and federal requirements and at the discretion of the director. Any changes in policy will be posted to parents at the earliest possible convenience.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service