Monroe County 4-H Camp Counselor Application
Due: Friday, February 3, 2023 by 4:30 pm
Monroe County 4-H Camp Dates: June 4-7, 2023
Counselors will be selected based on this application form, previous camping experience, involvement in 4-H, and leadership experiences. Be sure to give time and thought to correctly and fully completing this application.
Once you begin the application, you will not be able to save it and come back later. So please make sure you have all the information you need and give yourself ample time to complete the application when you begin.
Camp Counselor Responsibilities:
1. Attend all camp counselor trainings (only one absence is allowed).
2. Conduct yourself as a responsible staff member.
3. Enforce camp rules.
4. Get to know your campers and help make camp a good experience for them.
5. Make sure campers are involved in all activities.
6. Be in your cabin with your campers between lights out and 7 am.
7. Set a good example by following rules and being a role model.
8. Plan a fun camp program for youth.
9. Sign and follow the Camp Piedmont Cell Phone Policy.
Counselors who will be 18 years old at least two months prior to camp must have a BCI fingerprint background check.