Deck the House Entry Form
Entries DUE: Saturday, Nov. 30th, 2019 by midnight.
Deck the House PRIZES!
1. Contest is for exterior decorations only, including decorations in windows that are visible from the
exterior. Judging will be done from outside the residence.
2. Judging will be based on “curb appeal” as viewed from the street. Therefore, only those decorations
located on the street side of the property will be judged (corner lots will be judged from both streets).
Judges will not enter the property to view back or side yards.
3. Participants agree to have one or more photos of their decorated residence exterior posted in the
Shawnee Living magazine and social media sites.
4. A map of participating homes will be announced on the Shawnee Luminary Night Facebook event.
5. Judging criteria will include:
b. Unique design
d. Overall presentation and “wow-factor”
Questions may be made to Jodie @ 419.302.9769 or Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org
The contest is free to enter and is open to Shawnee Living residents. Homeowners must register or be
“nominated” by an admirer to be judged. Decorations need to be installed and ready for viewing on
December 5th and should remain on through December 25th.
FINALIST NOTIFICATION: Tuesday, December 10th. WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Friday, December 13th at the Ugly Sweater Caroling Party.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service