Achieve WE Board of Directors Application
Ever thought about being on the Board of Directors of a non-profit??
We are looking for a group of motivated high school students (ages 14-18) to become leaders of AchieveWE.org. Achieve We is an organization that showcases the lives and talents of youth around the world, provides a space for self-expression and community problem solving, and facilitates outreach projects.
In addition to having their own focus, Board members will also:
- Represent Achieve WE in local area
- Participate in bimonthly conference calls consisting of progress updates and brainstorming sessions
- Develop new ideas for website content
- Create graphics and promotional material for Achieve WE
- Help manage social media accounts
- Develop a strategy for publicizing the organization
- Connect with individuals and organizations nationally and internationally to participate in Achieve WE programs
- Develop meaningful programs for the organization to offer
City, State, Country
Position(s) you're applying for
Why are you applying for those position(s)?
Do you have any experience in the realm of the position(s) you applied for? If you are applying for Publicity, please send graphic samples to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service