"Entrepreneurship - A Burning Desire Within" Session with Mr.Sarathbabu, CEO, FoodKing
AIC RAISE supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog brings you the exclusive series "Entrepreneurship - A Burning Desire Within". Ready to get motivated by the inspiring success stories of Entrepreneurs!
1st session with Mr.Sarathbabu, Founder and CEO, FoodKing
Date: 4th August 2020
Time: 3PM - 4PM
Register for FREE! Hurry Up!
*Limited Seats only
About the Speaker:
Born and brought up in a slum in Madipakkam in Chennai, Sarathbabu is not ignorant of difficulties and poverty in his life. Citing his mother to be the most successful entrepreneur who brought up her kids working several jobs, he is a person who we can take lessons from. He completed his matriculation from King's Matriculation Higher Secondary school in Chennai and graduated in Chemical Engineering from BITS Pilani. He worked in Polaris Software for three years and pursued his MBA from IIM-A. Post his MBA, he started Food King, a food catering service in 2006. His vision was to offer employment to illiterate and semi-illiterate people through Food King. One of his biggest achievements is becoming an Honorary Rotarian. He has also won the CNN-IBN Award for Young Indian Leader 2011, RITZ Chennai Youth Icon 2010 and many more youth awards. A real icon for the youth in India for success in the face of hardships, he believes in putting values before money and power.
His Vision: To see a Hungerfree India in his Lifetime & God willing to work on a larger platform with fellow like-minded people across the Globe to see a Hunger-Free World.
* CNN-IBN Young Indian Leader Award 2011
* PEPSI-MTV Youth Icon 2008 (Earlier received by Anil Ambani, Shah rukh khan, Rahul Dravid, MS Dhoni)
* Honorary Rotarian, Dist 3201;"
* Example to Youth Award 2008" Rotaract Chennai
* Honorary Alumni XLRI, Jamshedpur
* One of the top 3 Young Entrepreneurs from across the world selected byWorld Bank to address Youth and Unemployment 2012 in Washington DC
* One of the Top 50 Change agents of the country -- India Today 2008
* One of the Top 30 Indian young leaders British high commission
* One of the top youth selected by Obama govt to be a legislative fellow
* Top 20 promising New star of Tamil Nadu -- India Today Aug 2009
* Asia 21 Youth Leader
* India Pakistan Regional Youth Leaders
* Australia India Youth Leader
* "Saathanai semmal" award by Sri Krishna sweets, Tamil Nadu
* "Saathanai Sudar" award by Namadhu Nambikkai, Coimbatore
* "Inspiring Young Leader" by Jeppiar group of institutions.
About AIC RAISE:
AIC RAISE is an initiative by Rathinam Group of Institutions creates a holistic ecosystem for social startups for maximising profits while maximising benefits to society and the environment established under the prestigious Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) of NITI Aayog, Govt. of India.
Follow us On:-
About your Organisation/Startup/Company
Questions to speaker
Expectations from the Interaction
How do you hear about this Webinar?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service