DGC Eighties Music Quiz
Test your knowledge of eighties music that Daron likes!
1. Can you name the bands that had both Daniel Ash and Kevin Haskins as members? One point for each. (There are at least three.) List them here:
2. In what band(s) besides The Cure did Robert Smith play guitar? One point for each. (There are at least two.)
3. What two fixtures of the 1980s Southern California alternative rock scene play on Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughtta Know"?
4. What band(s) invited Dave Navarro to join after Jane's Addiction broke up? (There are at least two.)
5. Bonus round:How many songs from the 1980s about masturbation can you name? (one point each)
After you submit your answers you can score yourself!
A score of 5 is meh but good try! 6-7 is good. 7-9 is great. 10+ are you sure you aren't Daron?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service