I very much look forward to working with the HLS alumni in Massachusetts and would like to reach out to those alumni who desire to become more active in our Association. I especially want to reach out to our younger alumni and get them more involved in our activities. There are a number of committee positions in the Association that I would like to fill in the near future. I welcome volunteers to chair and/or serve on the following committees:
- Communications Committee - Oversees club news and event announcements and coordinates distribution of emails with the HLS Alumni Relations Office.
- Membership Committee - Maintains Association's membership database and recruits and welcomes new members.
- Technology Committee - Oversees Association's website and manages online tools and trains and assists members in the use of those tools.
- Programming Committee - Creates a calendar of events and activities and assists in planning and execution of events.
- Special Projects Committee - Develops and helps implement special projects that the Association might undertake.
If you are interested in serving on or chairing any of the above committees or if you have any suggestions on how we move forward, please let us know.
Once again, I look forward to working with and engaging more of our Massachusetts alumni in the coming year.
All the best,
Barry White '67 President of the HLSA of Massachusetts