JLB Community Grant Application 2020
Thank you for your interest in completing the Junior League of Bronxville's (JLB) Community Grant application. Please complete all sections; start by indicating who is submitting the application. Organizations may only submit one application. Application Deadline is January 31, 2020.
Any questions can be emailed to Rachel Lin at
2020 Junior League of Bronxville (JLB) Community Grant Application Instructions
The JLB is pleased to consider your application for a community grant. As you complete the attached application, please keep in mind that the JLB does not function primarily as a grant-giving agency. Donations from our Community Grant Fund represent a small portion of our annual budget, and generally the approved grants range from $150 to $1,000.
1. The requesting agency must be a 501(c)3 organization that benefits the service area of the JLB (Bronxville, Eastchester, Mt. Vernon, Tuckahoe and Yonkers).
2. The request should be for an immediate and specific need within the communities of Bronxville, Eastchester, Mt. Vernon, Tuckahoe or Yonkers. Grants are not made for the purpose of salaries or to provide general operating support for the agency. Funding is generally limited to special projects and program enhancements.
3. Grants are made on a one-time basis and only one application per organization will be considered. The Community Grant Fund is not a vehicle for on-going support.
4. All applications will be considered on an individual merit basis.
1. The completed application and related documents must be submitted electronically to the JLB by January 31, 2020.
2. All applying agencies will be notified of the decision of the JLB by March 16, 2020.
3. Agencies that are approved for grants will be sent a Letter of Agreement between the Agency and the JLB. In the letter, the Agency will agree to:
-identify publicly the JLB as a funding source where appropriate,
-provide copies of purchase invoices/receipts as applicable
-provide status reports and/or contracts
-acknowledge that the JLB cannot be considered a continuous source of funding
4. Upon return of the signed Letter of Agreement from the Agency to the JLB, funds will be disbursed by check at our General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
5. If the JLB grants a portion of the funds requested for a specific purchase or program enhancement, the grant will be contingent upon proof that the applicant has secured total funding prior to April 1, 2020.
6. The JLB reserves the right to attach conditions to any grant.
To be considered for grant funding for the 2020 year, please complete this online application form and email the supporting documentation noted below no later than January 31, 2020 to Grants@JLBronxville.org:
• Community Grant application (online submission form)
• Most recent fiscal budget
• Most recent financial statements required pursuant to N.Y. EXC Law 7A § 172-b
• Copy of IRS examination letter confirming tax-exempt organization status
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If there is any additional supporting documentation you would like to send, please see our mailing address below:
Rachel Lin, Community Grants Chair
Junior League of Bronxville
PO Box 430
Bronxville, NY 10708
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Junior League of Bronxville.