Family Camp 2020 Feedback Form
As you write, please remember the purpose of such a form … to provide feedback that will be helpful in future planning for the sake of Christian ministry and individuals growing in Christ. We are to be a body with this sort of relationship:
“. . . speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.”
Please be sure to include your name; it is often helpful to know who completed a form so explanations or follow-up can occur. If no name is included, the form cannot be submitted and it will not be read.
1. What were your favourite activities at camp?
2. How did this year's camp influence your spiritual life - growth, new truths, rededication - ?
3. Did this week give you opportunities to develop skills, habits or truths that you hope to continue when you return home? Please explain!
4. Did you meet new people and increase your Christian "family"?
5. What was done really well at camp this year?
6. Is there an area during the week of Family Camp in which you would be willing to serve next year?
7. What suggestions do you have?
8. Other comments
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service