What is important to you in a court reporter?
Ireland Court Reporting is always looking to improve and would really appreciate your insight! Only five quick questions! (All questions are optional and answers are anonymous.)
1. Please select the most important factor(s) to you when picking which court reporter to hire.
Quality, error-free transcripts
Quick transcript delivery
Transcript formats available
Friendly court reporters and office staff
Ease of scheduling
2. Who decides which court reporter you hire?
Each individual attorney
Each individual attorney's assistant
One decision maker for the firm (i.e. office manager)
Contract with insurance company
3. If Ireland Court Reporting has been lucky enough to work with you before, how would you rate your overall experience with them?
4. What did/does Ireland Court Reporting do best and worst?
5. If Ireland Court Reporting hasn't been lucky enough to work with you before, would you consider hiring them?
(OPTIONAL) Who can Ireland Court Reporting thank for filling out this survey? (name and email address)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service