Fruitop Questionnaire - EN
Before you fill in this questionnaire we would like to thank you for your participation. Please be assured that all your answers will remain confidential and will be used for no purpose other than the present Market Research.
2 . Which age group do you belong to?
3. Which of the following target groups do you belong to?
Buyers (wholesalers and distributors)
Journalists and opinion makers
4. What is your level of education?
5. What is your current occupation?
6. Do you consume fresh fruit?
7. If yes, how often?
3-5 times /week
8. Where do the fresh fruit you buy come from?
9. Do you believe that European agricultural products are safer and/or of higher quality than those coming from other countries?
10. Do you consume any of the following European fresh fruits?
All of the above
11. Where do you usually buy fresh fruit from?
Super Market / Hypermarket
Traditional retail stores
12 Which factors do you consider as most important when buying fresh fruit?
Packaging (material -size)
Traceability (producer's name and recording of all
production and processing stages)
Environmental respect / sustainability
13. Are you aware that the World Health Organisation recommends a daily intake of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables?
14. Do you recognize the FRUITOP campaign with the following logo?
15. Have you come across any promotional activities relating to this particular basket of fruits in any of the following means?
Newspapers - magazines
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service