Get Tax Help (inactive Ultius writers)
This form is for inactive Ultius writers who need help with tax forms. Per IRS guidelines, you must earn $600.00 or more per calendar year to receive a 1099-MISC. If you earned less than $600.00 for the year you will not receive a 1099.

For more information about reporting requirements and other tax questions, please visit this page:

Heads up. If you are a current Ultius writer and need tax help, please log into Tax Center for Helpdesk using the link provided:
Email address *
Please enter your name *
Your answer
What type of tax issue do you need help with? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ultius. Report Abuse - Terms of Service