Graduate Student Leader Application
The following is the application to attend "FREED" 2017 Summer Retreat as a graduate student leader
The expectations of student leaders at retreat are:
1) To be intentionally welcoming to incoming 10th graders
2) To help serve others, set up worship room, and clean up spaces
3) To be willing and enthusiastic participants in worship and activities
4) To be encouraging of others
5) To participate in special prayer sessions
Requirements for student leaders are:
1) To have been an active member of Christ First student ministry within the last 6 months.
2) To be regularly attending ANCC or KM services for the duration of the summer and if staying near LA, into college career.
3) To be registered for ANCC resolve college retreat, or prove that they are unable to attend.
4) To have made a public profession of faith in either adult baptism or confirmation or publicly serving in a Christian ministry
Student leaders will still have to pay the full registration price of $185, but do qualify for applying for financial aid.
Cell Phone #
I have read the expectations and requirements of a student leader as stated above
How long have you been an active member or ANC Christ First?
For college retreat (August 11-13), I will be
Financial aid is available for part of or up to full registration fee.
If you checked "not attending" for the above question, please specify why:
During college I will be:
The reason for this is we want our student leaders to be available to future students and to build relationships of long term discipleship or friendship.
Attending ANCC or ANC:KM during the school year
Attending ANCC or ANC:KM during breaks when I am home
Attending another church (reasons stated below)
If you will be attending another church please specify which church and your reasons why:
I have been
Infant baptized and adult confirmed
infant baptized but not confirmed
Not infant or adult baptized
If you have not been adult baptized or confirmed, please explain why and in what other ways you have made your faith public.
We will be having a student leader training the Sunday before retreat (7/16) from 4pm-7pm in C302.
This will be required for all student leaders unless there is a valid reason they cannot attend. We will cover: Expectations at retreat, Practice greeting and praying for others, Talk about not instigating, Talk about intentionally reaching out to 10th graders and newcomers, Help prep materials for retreat & Eat dinner
I can attend
I cannot attend
If you cannot attend our leadership training please let us know why.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service