Class 7 - Chemistry Set 1
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. Which among the following is a pure substance?
2. The practice of consuming water at an optimum level without wasting it refers to___________.
3. Which acid is used in fire-extinguishers?
4. Number of elements present in a water molecule.
5. Neon is an example of
none of these
6. Paheli wanted to buy a gift made of animal fibre obtained without killing the animal. Which of the following would be the right gift for her to buy?
Animal fur cap
7. What is tincture of iodine?
Mixture of chlorine and alcohol
Mixture of iodine and chlorine
Mixture of iodine and water
None of these
8. When salt is mixed with ice which property is changed
(1) & (2) both
None of these
9. Removing of fleece from a sheep is called
10. Which of the following is/are correct for wool?
Wool does not insulate against heat and cold
Wool sticks to the skin when burnt
Wool is versatile
Wool is water loving
11. Which of the following is the correct statement?
All solids are highly compressible
Liquids do not flow
Matter is not interchangeable
Gases can flow
12. Select the incorrect use of iron?
For making bridges
For making surgical equipment
For making steel
For reinforced concrete
13. Which of the following is acidic in nature?
14. CO2 dissolves in water to form
C + H2 + O2
15. What is the common name for calcium oxide (CaO) ?
16. What will be the effect of methyl orange in acidic medium ?
It changes into red colour
It changes into yellow colour
It changes into pink colour
17. In a neutralized solution of salt
concentration of hydronium ions is higher than hydroxyl ions
concentration of hydroxyl ions is higher than hydronium ions
concentration of hydronium ions is equal to hydroxyl ions
All of these
18. Which of the following is a protein fibre?
Both (1) and (3)
19. Which of the following statements are true for pure substances ?(i) Pure substances contain only one kind of particles(ii) Pure substances may be compound or mixtures(iii) Pure substance have the same composition throughout(iv) Pure substances can be examplified by all elements other than nickel
(i) and (ii)
(i) and (iii)
(iii) and (iv)
(ii) and (iii)
20. Sodium sulphate is
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service